Monday, September 13, 2010

Crazy Cooper

Cooper just gets more and more fun with time!
This particular incident from July is one of my favorites.
On One of Those Mornings when I was already running late and things just kept happening to put me behind I had just gotten Cooper ready to go then was going to quickly jump in the shower and be off.
Well...I have a walk-in snail shower.
Before this time Cooper had never shown much interest in the shower and would crawl around in my bedroom nearby while I took a quick shower. This time Cooper, freshly dressed remember, crawls into the shower while I am rushing to get clean. and sits there, unmoving, under the streaming water, fully clothed, acting neither excited or upset. Oh how I have grown to love each set-back. As I checked the clock again and ran through my house to get my camera wearing only a towel I took a second to think about how much I cherish each moment as a mother.
Another one of Cooper's unique attributes is his uncanny resemblance to Cousin Itt.
I feel like I give him a haircut every other week!


He is always figuring out something new to do. I love that he stood with both feet on a jar of lotion in order to be 1 in closer to seeing in this drawer.



Just look at those tippy-toes!




6 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

Love all the new posts. Copper is getting so big!

McKelle said...

Cooper is such a cutie! The shower story made me laugh; Zeke did pretty much the same thing except he literally climbed over the edge of the bathtub and fell with a clunk right under the fall of water and then just lay there happy as can be grinning. And of course he was freshly clothed too! I wish we were closer so these crazy kids could play together.

Mckay and Sherry said...

Kac your little boy is dang cute! Love those eyes. I am in snowflake now so when ever you got time we should hook up some time!

Anonymous said...

Greetings everybody, snazzy message board I find It quite useful and it has helped me out loads
I hope to give something back and help other people like this site has helped me

_________________
[URL=http://electricalhelper.co.uk/electrical-help/install_a_consumer_unit.htm]consumer unit[/URL]

mandi said...

cooper is such a little doll, he has a great personality and is soooo cute!This is fun to see you guys thru your blog. I need invites to check out the rest of the fams blogs, it will be fun to stay updated on ou guys!

Alli said...

Kacie, thanks so much for your sweet comment. We love all you Flakes and are so happy to expand our family. It was so fun seeing you and hope you guys can come down more. Cooper is too stinkin cute! And I can't believe you love teen witch too!