Saturday, September 11, 2010

Quick May Catch-up!

We enjoy Cooper every day, he is just our little buddy! We can't get enough of him!
He also became a crawler this month. I went to the bathroom once and couldn't find him when I came back - this is back when he used to be about where you left him. After searching all around I found him behind the TV going for the chords.


Cooper loves playing with other kids - especially his cousins that are big enough to give him rides! I love Carson's face here! Evelyn is lucky to have him as a big brother!


Cooper and Evelyn working on their crawling skills.
Yes Evelyn is younger and better at crawling here.
(She also walked before Cooper did, and is about two months younger, talk about baby Einstein!)
I can't say I was too jealous though, I had watched Kelly try to keep up with Kai once he started to move and was grateful for my extra weeks of not having to run around as the safety police!








2 comments:

Miss Kendra said...

That is a classic face on Carson :)

Miss Kendra said...

and my kiddos are lucky to have such a sweetie for a cousin!