Monday, September 13, 2010

The Swimfants

In June Cooper and I took a Mom and Tot swim class ahem, I preferred to call it Swim Team.
You may be thinking "you expect that blimp to swim?" but be consoled, I was aiming for some fun splash time/ something to do, not Michael Phelps.
So we signed up the second the class opened, anxiously waited for the day to come, slapped on our swimsuits and a swim diaper and headed to the pool. Cooper's best buddy and swimfant partner in crime Reddin and his mom Stacy joined us!

Reddin was quite the little swim champ! He was probably the youngest but was one of the most fearless ones we had in the class!Cooper loved to splash and crawl in the zero side of the pool but the class was right during his nap time which meant that much of the time he looked like this
Oh how I love a soggy baby. He was the head of the swim team as far as I was concerned.


Here is me representing the mom and Cooper playing the role of tot.



All and all we swam away with a fun little memory and a swim certificate to "Copper" Flake.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh so much fun with the swimfants! You will have to send me those pics. I don't have any with Reddin in the pool!

The Denham Family said...

You are adorable! And Cooper is a total stud! Your swimsuit is perfect and I will cut your hair anytime!