Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wedded Bliss

July also held Reed and Lori's wedding.
What a joy this event was for us! I really can't even say how excited I am to have another Mother-in-Law and so many new sister and brother's -in-law. Plus all of the new cousins for Cooper! I am just in heaven with this new addition to our family!
I left the main pictures of the wedding to the photographer but I did catch a few candid shots of the wedding preparations.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Reed getting Cooper in ship-shape for the wedding pictures. I love that Reed still took these little moments with his family on his big day.
The Crum girls did an incredible job coming up with the attire for the kids! I LOVE those dresses and Cooper's tie is so adorable. I have yet to see the real pictures but I am sure they had to have turned out beautifully.
Here is Reed's bride, Lori. She looked just incredible and is such a sweet person. I wish I would have gotten a better picture of her! She is an example of a person who just has goodness flowing out of them constantly. Her amazing daughters are proof of how lucky we are to be able to call each of them family.







Can I just say again how excited I am for Cooper to have more cousins!

















I just LOVE my family and feel so lucky to have married someone who came with such an unbelievable family! I love living in Show Low but I wish we could come to every single get-together. I hate that we miss out but I am just grateful that we are able to visit as much as we do!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was pretty provided that there are a lot of out there just waiting for the right.

Anonymous said...

I just added your feed to my favorites. I really enjoy reading your posts..

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this, it was quite helpful and told a lot.