Thursday, December 23, 2010

November 2010

November just may have been one of the best months this year! It was so full of fun fun things to do!
My mom, sister, Bridget and I went to the So You Think You Can Dance performance at Jobing.com arena. So. much. fun. This is my favorite t.v. show and there is nothing like actually seeing it in person. Loved it! Cooper loves his Grandpa Reed!

This helps give you the picture of what his hair looked like on Halloween.

Kai, the special guy.



Can we just take a moment to be in awe of how I let Cooper's hair get so dang long? Why does it feel like I cut his hair every two weeks? It's become more and more clear that Cooper has the Thompson hairy genes.

We also joined my parents for the convention that my dad attends annually at the J.W. Marriot Hotel. I love joining my parents on these trips as it makes me feel like a little kid again to be tagging along on all of their fun adventures! We got to enjoy the fun lazy river at the hotel and we all got to go to a suns game which we had an absolute blast doing! We were all in a huge party box with a great view, great food, and comfortable seats. The game went into several over-times which translated into my sister and I getting our second wind which translated to us doing some glorious victory dances as the entire hospital board staff admired our vigor and vim... remind me not to stay out that late now that I'm a mother. Apparently all of these photos are on my sister's camera, I swear I took some with mine too but I can't seem to find them.

I love that you can't tell how much the boys were splashing in this picture until you look and my dad and derek's faces. Too great!
Here's some splashing in action. Cooper LOVES being in the water and just couldn't get enough.

Within 10 minutes of my mom and I going in to check the room out Cooper tripped and hit his lip just perfectly on the corner of a table to split it on the outside of his lip and inside of his gums. It immediately started bleeding like crazy. I was worried that it would need stitches or something to keep him from being disfigured for life so I had his wonderful doctor, Dr. Thompson (no relation) take a look at it. She declared him to be fine and I was grateful to hear that but was still worried. This was the next day when it looked tons better and in 4 days it looked like nothing had ever happened. I still can't believe how quickly it healed!




These are Cooper's beloved puppy shoes. Brittnee and Francie put these on the diaper cake that they gave me for my baby shower and boy do we love these things. He just happens to have the cutest puppy pj's to match and he just loves wearing them around the house.




I can't stand how cute he is in those pj's and puppy shoes!




No comments: