Wednesday, December 22, 2010

September 2010

Let's see if I can catch the blog up a bit before Christmas comes and it gets really ridiculous to be blogging about so many months ago!
September brought the beginning of autumn, birthdays for lots of family members (including Derek!) and the return of us visiting the valley of the sun.
I just love this picture of very tired Uncles with their almost as tired niece and nephew! Derek has sweet Evelyn and Travis has Coop.
I also did a lot of crafting in September. This is a shirt I am sewing...which still isn't finished!



Here's Cooper with his best buddy Reddin.


I really hope that these boys stay good friends as they grow up. I just love it!







2 comments:

The Denham Family said...

So cute! I love that you craft! We should craft together soon.

Stacy said...

I am glad I just got caught up on the last 2 months of your life. So that is where you have been! Love the pics of the boys together.